All 77 art Reviews

choo choo motherfucker choo choo motherfucker

Geez Boco, the speed at which you post these greatly animated pieces is staggering!
Nice work!

bocodamondo responds:

haha not really, i barely post here in NG lately, which i really should change that D:

Miime Miime

I think this is the first Harlock related piece I've seen on this site, decent job!

SariSpy56 responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. :)

witch witch

I like your art style for this.

xxromantique responds:

Thank you!

autumn2015 autumn2015

This begs to be in a book.
It might be just me, but I see the image in the bottom center as the focal point of this piece, almost like a cover, melding everything into a single narrative.

Eddsworld Eddsworld

Ya know, Edd was a big part of the reason that I even discovered this website to begin with, and though a great era has passed, an undying legacy has been born.

Context aside, this is a really nice picture, love the lighting.

Dodge that shit! Dodge that shit!

The animation is done very smoothly for the overall level of detail, as for the explosions...
To be honest, from what I've seen in most successful cartoons/Anime, is that they simply draw the explosions with little to no special effects added, this can be a difficult learning curve.
Essentially just watch a bunch of movie clips of ACTUAL pyrotechnics, and knowing you, just give it enough time and things such as explosions, clouds, dust, and fire, will become second nature.
Best of luck!

Shadbase 2014 Shadbase 2014

This is very detailed, nice work!
I didn't expect to see Lupin mixed in there, pretty cool!

Charcoal Portrait Charcoal Portrait

Well hot damn!
Some one has been improving!

scottwjsm responds:

Thanks!

t.a.t.u t.a.t.u

Very nice progress Boco!

heh looks like animating DBM almost everyday pays off ^^

Megagirl Megagirl

Ya know, if you ever try to make a monga/comic then I recommend using the sketch look that you used for this picture, its very nice!

bocodamondo responds:

huh. well atleast like this its way easier for me to draw quickly