I Wanna Be A Pokemon I Wanna Be A Pokemon

I came here expecting nothing, and you managed to make a premise like this actually shine.
Good on you!

Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen

The Morty impression was pretty spot on!

Noodle responds:

Matt knocked it out of the park! He played Rick AND Morty, just like Justin Roiland! He has crazy range :D

DIMENSION4L episode 1 DIMENSION4L episode 1

I can tell that you put allot of effort into this, but I have to be honest, the only character that I even found remotely believable was Hazel, and even that was broken half way through.
Pretty much everything that happened, I could see coming from a mile away, and the scene in the music room felt like something that I would had read in my high school creative writing class.

With that established, I do have to commend your efforts in the actual animation, and general choreography itself, not many people bother with frame by frame anymore, and I can appreciate your style choices for most of the characters that have been revealed so far. I also applaud you for your background art, even if it aint the best, hey it adds allot of quality to this animation.
I also enjoyed most of the camera work in the first half, the blur effect you gave the clock as Hazel woke up was a nice touch, and most other scenes were shot at decent angles as well.

Lastly, the music quality was quite high for an independent flash animation (I assume you use flash, but am aware that there are other programs), in fact this is probably the first flash on Newgrounds that i've seen, that utilized an electric piano, if only briefly, but none the less a welcome sound indeed.

I may come off as a bit harsh in this review, granted that the only animation that I have uploaded to this site so far is a shitty TMNT animutation many years ago, I feel that I can attribute most of my gripes, to the fact that its often hard to properly introduce one's characters, without making them out to be charicatures of the original idea that the artist had in mind for them. Either way, all in all, not the worst start to a series I have ever seen, but it will need to remedy the flaws made in this pilot episode, in the second one.

Best of Luck,
Cheers!

xxromantique responds:

You've brought up quite a few good points. I really do wish to improve the overall quality, so I'll make sure to consider those when working on the next episode!
Also, I appreciate that you took the time to write such a detailed and well-thought-out review. :)

Bernie Sanders: The Game Bernie Sanders: The Game

Beyond the general aesthetic being quite lacking, the concept questionable, and the music/sound effects poorly implemented, this is a game that, from a functional standpoint, works.
And because of that, I will give this one star.

Rock Paper Scissor Wizard Rock Paper Scissor Wizard

Pretty clever, good job!

Wowlex responds:

Thanks! I wanted to make something familiar but unique.

Fear Less! Fear Less!

A very ambient in nature, yet driving in practice , fun game!
Great work!

Do Da Demo Do Da Demo

Do you see this penguin?

Just missed him.

[AS]

Super Mario 3D Kirb Super Mario 3D Kirb

I did the same thing when I heard that tune, its just so damn catchy!

Keep Breathing Keep Breathing

Interesting, your slowly improving!

choo choo motherfucker choo choo motherfucker

Geez Boco, the speed at which you post these greatly animated pieces is staggering!
Nice work!

bocodamondo responds:

haha not really, i barely post here in NG lately, which i really should change that D:

Miime Miime

I think this is the first Harlock related piece I've seen on this site, decent job!

SariSpy56 responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. :)

witch witch

I like your art style for this.

xxromantique responds: