View Profile Y2k4ever

271 Movie Reviews

Didn't mean to eavesdrop or anything but I absolutely love that show! Like how despite the fact that the setting is gritty and people die, no real moral or socioeconomic questions are asked, ultimately just boiling down to a slow IV drip of vanilla distraction mixed with baseline populist values to keep me mindlessly consuming! Watched the whole series last night, and don't remember a thing!

I recommend also posting this, or clips of it, on more mainstream sites. It has decent memetic qualities.

pInkmoth responds:

Ive put it on Twitter and youtube too!

Been a good long time since I've seen a spite cartoon on Newgrounds...
Brings me back to the good o'l days of Brawl Funnies Dick 1.

94 Game Reviews

Beyond the general aesthetic being quite lacking, the concept questionable, and the music/sound effects poorly implemented, this is a game that, from a functional standpoint, works.
And because of that, I will give this one star.

Pretty clever, good job!

Wowlex responds:

Thanks! I wanted to make something familiar but unique.

A very ambient in nature, yet driving in practice , fun game!
Great work!

246 Audio Reviews

This account may be dead,
but thank you,
this was one of my fondest memories of 2009.

I listened to some strange stuff as a teen.

Do you see this penguin?

Just missed him.

[AS]

111 Art Reviews

Mmmm, delicious Corn soda, the refreshing taste of a modern America! Try the newly released Corn soda classic made with real cane sugar!

Hey Hey Hey...

I'm pretty sure you've already seen this, but the design of the British lunar mission suit is very much in the same spirit as this. It even has a cape too!

I do voice work, so far I've voiced a cop and a cashier.
I enjoy working with traditional media for stand alone pictures, but prefer digital when it comes to making things move.
I also love my K-2 and Minilogue synths.

Male